Views of Mount Fuji Mega Bundle Kit - White Fabric
Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji (Japanese: 富嶽三十六景, Fugaku Sanjūrokkei) is a series of landscape prints by the Japanese ukiyo-e artist Hokusai (1760–1849). The series depicts Mount Fuji from different locations and in various seasons and weather conditions.
This mega bundle kit contains
- all four sampler designs in white fabric
- a pack of 2 sashiko needles
- 5 balls of fine thread (banana yellow, forest green, denim blue, burgundy, black)
- our colour suggestion sheet which you can use as a guide
- £2.50 discount as opposed to buying items individually
Because of the more complex designs, we would recommend that you have some experence of sashiko before attempting these, they are aimed at intermediate level, although they do contain ENGLISH instructions.
Finished size of each sampler is 34cm x 34cm.