Cohana Hasami Magnetic Pin Holder (Choice of 5 Colours)
This durable, spool-shaped pin holder contains a strong magnet to store pins, needles, and paperclips neatly.
Fired at a low temperature by expert craftsmen, Hasami Magnetic Pin Holders boast a luster and texture reminiscent of ancient pottery and embody the wabi-sabi spirit of simple, rustic elegance. Each pin holder is finished with a colorful glaze to resemble a real spool of thread.
We collaborated with the ceramics company Ishimaru Togei of Hasami to create this exquisite piece. The town of Hasami in Nagasaki Prefecture has a 400-year history of producing the highest-quality ceramics, which are collectively known as Hasami ware.
The spool's strong magnet holds metal objects securely both on the inside and the exterior, and can be used to pick up dropped pins directly from your workstation. The spool is lined with soft felt to protect pin and needles from damage by contact with the ceramic base.
Diameter 35mm Height 46mm
- Pottery absorbs water, and even if the same technique is used, each piece may be fired differently due to the effects of climate, soil, and natural minerals in the glaze. Please enjoy it as a texture.
- Please use the product away from computers, cell phones, electronic devices, and other items that are affected by magnetism.
- There are stainless steel products that will not stick to the magnetic force of the spool.
- The bottom of the product is rough, so please be careful not to rub or drag it too hard as it may damage the surrounding objects.
- Please be careful not to drop it or give it a shock, as this may cause damage.
- Keep out of the reach of infants.
A smart and sophisticated way to organize your workspace or desk.