Cohana Sewing Pins with 'Yosegi' Parquet Star (Pack of 3)
Elevate your craft with these exquisite handmade sewing pins.
Cohana collaborated with Yosegi Koubou Ag., a certificated specialist of Hakone Yosegi-zaiku decorative parquetry, to create the wooden pinheads with a modern flower design. Pinheads are crafted from multiple varieties of hardwood, lending a one-of-a-kind, natural charm to any project. The beautiful, handmade pins are topped with a tiny parquet star made from a mixture of wood from the following trees: walnut, Japanese elm, Japanese judas, Rengas, Mizuki, Magnolia and Picrasma. Each pack contains 3 x 35mm long, nickel-plated marking pins.
The durable steel-and-nickel pins are manufactured in Hiroshima, a city with a 300-year history of high-quality needle production. Rigorus quality control ensures that pins are of uniform thickness and length and pierce cloth with ease.
Producing regions : Kanagawa × Hiroshima
【Parquet Studio Ag.】Odawara City, Kanagawa
Yosegi Koubou Ag, a certificated specialist of Hakone Yosegi-zaiku decorative parquetry.
※All measurements are approximate. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions of the product may slightly vary.
Length 35mm Thickness 0.5mm Parquet Diameter 7mm Parquet Thickness 3mm
- The needle tip is sharp and dangerous, so be careful when handling lost needles.
- Because it is handmade, there are variations in size and pattern, but please enjoy it as a texture.
- Wipe off sweat and grease after use.
- The top of the sewing pin may come off if you pull too strong.
- Please note that using it for anything other than sewing may cause damage or injury.
- Keep out of reach of infants.