Cohana Shigaraki Ware Button Magnet (Choice of 5 Colours)
This chic magnet is made of authentic Shigaraki ware in the shape of a button. Finished with a simple glaze and fired to perfection, this earthy magnet embodies the Japanese sense of wabi-sabi, or the beauty of rustic simplicity.
Shigaraki Ware Button Magnets are manufactured by Meizan Gama, one of the world's oldest ceramics companies. They have been firing Shigaraki ware in the town of Koka since 1622, and put great care into their choice of clay and glaze to craft these unique button-shaped magnets.
The Shigaraki Ware Button Magnet is strong enough to hold lightly magnetic objects with ease, and makes for an excellent pincushion or needle rest. It can also be used as a stylish paperweight or as a decorative magnet.
Producing Region : Shiga
Diameter 25mm Height 14mm
- Pottery absorbs water, and even if the same technique is used, each piece may be fired differently due to climate, soil, and natural minerals in the glaze.
- Please enjoy it as a texture.
- Please use the product away from computers, cell phones, electronic devices, and other items that are affected by magnetism.
- There are stainless steel products that will not stick to the magnetic force of the spool.
- Please note that rubber tends to break when friction is applied.
- Please be careful not to drop it or give it a shock, as this may cause damage.
- Keep out of the reach of infants.